Release date: 06/30/2023
Developer / Publisher: Damned Studios
File size: 1.1 GB
Adult sandbox for dark fantasy in Mirnos. The world is under threat from the Demorai, a bizarre, dangerous race. You were born into the Kingdom of Alderay and sent on a suicide mission , which could have ended your life. However, you’ve been blessed with a second chance… or rather cursed. But with your newfound “gift”, you may just be able to change the tide of war and save the world from the wrath of the Demorai!
– new quest: The Slavemaster. Involves captain Nyx and is unlocked after The Bloodhound quest.
– new sexy scene w/Captain Nyx, happens during The Slavemaster quest.
– 5 adventure guild quests, 4 of which are repeatable.
– two new sexy scenes happening in one of the adventure guild quests. (Please note, the catgirl/catboy rotate weekly during the ‘price of life’ quest.
– new enemies, cgs, backgrounds as parts of the Adventure Guild quests.
– Thea romance content including sexy scenes, unlocked by advancing your Adventurer Guild rank.
– new regina sexy scene, happens after the Dazzling Tail quest.
– new Elena sexy scene, happens later into her romance.
– Myu can now be impregnated. Alt sex scenes are added, as well as some narrative. – new celeste sprite.
– new celeste returning to the city artwork.
– numerous smaller fixes to old quests, such as transitions, dialogue, char positions and more.
– healing items can be used in story mode. Only one place where this is relevant as of now.
– books are now items you can carry around and use to read.
– WASD keys can now be used to navigate most of the locations in the game. S leaves most of the city’ buildings. (we’ll have help screen eventually listing all the hotkeys, promise).
– you’re now notified if you’ve succeeded or failed a skill check (or, charm check as of now). – retreat from battle added to demorai hunt & balun exploration.
– Elena facial expressions no longer clipping’ around.
– you can now use potions in combat with numpad keys.
– saves can now be named. you can toggle this option on/off in prefs menu.
– double-click-to-proceed is gone for good.
– error screen changed to account for the game’s early stages of development. – combat log can be toggled on and off permanently.