Release date: 03/10/2022
Developer / Publisher: Marvellous Lunatic
File size: 1.4 GB [Win/Android]
It is 2048. The life on Earth for humans continues to be the downward slope. Humans live in dangerous, cramped megacities as the surrounding environment degrades them. The huge Hawkink Tech corporation, backed by the government, achieved the first colony vessel and took it to distant planets.
MC is a young and bright software engineer who has decided to take on the role of an alien colonist to escape the destruction of the earth and fulfill his dream of creating a new society. But something happens to him and he wakes from a deep sleep only to be found on the massive empty vessel speeding through the air.
He soon discovers that he’s not alone person awake when He meets a gorgeous young lady with fiery red hair. After so long in solitude, she’s angry and upset. Do they have the ability to come together to get out of their trap? Do they have more to this scenario than what it appears?
The new update will bring some more light on the other persons who are awake on this ship too. There will be more information on the background stories of each character and what might have happened before the departure of the colony-ship.
~ 600 rendered and edited images
– 11 animations
– 3 music tracks
– 3 secrets
– more SFX and Voice files
– enhanced audio handling which allows more channels
– added UI button sounds
– memorize playback speed of animations within a scene
– changed playback-speed range from [0.5 to 2] to [1 to 2.5]
– upgraded unity => better performance
– updated the messaging system a bit (new message indicator and notification sound)
– Improved UI for saving / loading
– preview images in thumbnail size are encoded in the save file (no more separate uncompressed full hd images)
– added some more audio functions
– changed audio on a few sections in older episodes
– added hint to settings, when changing character config / language selection to check the other setting as well
– added message to the free roam dj game
– changed some hints for secrets
– added builds for Linux (tested), MAC (untested) and Andoird (32 Bit, tested, quite slow, mouse hover tips don’t work // Couldn’t get 64 bit working, still looking into it)