Release date: 01/23/2023
Developer / Publisher: Marvellous Lunatic
File size: 1.5 GB [Win/Android]
It is 2048. The life on Earth for humans continues to be the downward slope. Humans live in dangerous, cramped megacities as the surrounding environment degrades them. The huge Hawkink Tech corporation, backed by the government, achieved the first colony vessel and took it to distant planets.
MC is a young and bright software engineer who has decided to take on the role of an alien colonist to escape the destruction of the earth and fulfill his dream of creating a new society. But something happens to him and he wakes from a deep sleep only to be found on the massive empty vessel speeding through the air.
He soon discovers that he’s not alone person awake when He meets a gorgeous young lady with fiery red hair. After so long in solitude, she’s angry and upset. Do they have the ability to come together to get out of their trap? Do they have more to this scenario than what it appears?
While driving the story forward to the ‘long’ term goal and turn the ship back around the episode is focused on the relation between Selene and Elios. A back and forth that needs to be addressed.
~ 1000 images
– 14 animations
– 3 high res vertical scroll images
– 3 high res secrets
– 5 new unique locations
– 40+ SFX
– 3 Scene replays
– 7 more code segments for the hacking game (all jokes and ASCII art)
– more audio channels for more control over sounds (sex sounds, kissing and voice channel is split in female voice and male voice – no male voice yet)
– improved in-game message handling
– improved performance in free-roam mode (thumbnails for quick-navigation)
– improved performance in secret gallery (thumbnails)
– improved performance in replay gallery (thumbnails)
– reduced file-size by replacing old png / jpg images with webm images
– added more short-keys for in-game menus
– Vertical scroll images can be fitted to window-size
– More audio and visual feedback for the free roam DJ game
– fixed hover issue on expanded quick navigation header
– fixed some audio-handling issues
– fixed Tool-tip not updating correctly