Release date: 20 November 2021
Developer / Publisher: Dystopian Project
File size: 608 MB
Claire’s Quest a highly-interactive non-linear adult RPG set in a dark and mystical setting that was inspired by the early Renaissance and made using RPGMaker MV. Contrary to many RPGMaker games out there This game is completely free of any form of grinding or combat. It is the input from players that differentiates an adult game from the normal porn. However, if you have ever played an adult game you may sense that no matter how much you input the game proceeds in the exact same manner.
• Added in progression for Rivermont; you can now trigger and complete all the sidequests and main quests up until rescuing your mother and taking her back to Rivermont, for the “Early Rescue” segment. This will eventually be limited to a rescue by Day 2 in Rivermont. However, at the moment the timed day system is not active while we continue testing and development in the area. Note that Rivermont playthroughs still cannot be completed, and also that you need to start a new game to make it work properly so keep a save slot just for repeating Rivermont (alternatively if you just want to see Rivermont scenes use Gallery + Menagerie).
• Added in Route A for Rivermont.
• Added in Stella’s scene, which occurs after the bridge quest is done. Has High Seduction (>3) and low Seduction versions if you choose to take things further.
• The Pigman scene in Rivermont is now unique and different to the one in Fallwater. Both Pigman scenes have two parts; the initial attack part, which is the same, and then the ‘captive’ part, which are different between the two – Added in the unique captive part for Rivermont, which is a new scene!
• Stealth zones coverage lessened in Rivermont, enemy detection and difficulty improved somewhat as per player feedback.
• Rewrote the ‘old’ Pigman scene for Fallwater and corrected the sequential artwork order.
• Fixed tile glitch with the Occult ornaments